Thursday 1 December 2011

Phở Real Vietnamese Noodle House, Campbelltown

Phở đặc biệt - Beef Special Rice Noodle Soup

I am quite picky when it comes to Phở as nothing beats mum's cooking. Except, as a loyal customer of An Restaurant in Bankstown, where the service is super-fast, I doubted that I would find another restaurant that would be on par. 

Phở Real claimed to serve the best Phở in Campbelltown. And rightly so! I have tried others places in the area and am pleased to say this one is my favourite. As far as I'm concerned, they passed all the checkpoints when it comes to great food service. 
  1. Their beef soup is delicious. 
  2. The staff are friendly, attentive and keen to please. 
  3. The restaurant is clean.
  4. Good value for money as their soups are large sizes. 
I know, it's not really much to ask, however you would be surprised how many restaurants don't meet all four of my checkpoints. Furthermore, the cook seems to take great pride in creating authentic, healthy, Vietnamese dishes. One day, the owner actually came up and asked for my opinion on his menu. This restaurant strives for excellence and yes, they can have my vote!

I am so glad I finally found a yummy and affordable place for lunch. Hmm, now I just need to find a lunch buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts