Tuesday 29 November 2011

Hilltop Phoenix Chinese Restaurant, Yum Cha, Castle Towers



Yummy, authentic and very expensive. I don't mind paying the price for quality food however the service was extremely poor except for the one waitress who was nice enough though not very bright. With a two year old in tow, I had to ask for a high chair, a bowl and a spoon (three separate occasions). I was expecting a little common sense. It wasn't busy (being a Tuesday) and there were plenty of staff milling around however we found it frustrating trying to get anyone's attention. They brought our bill quick enough though. My friend and I were disappointed. Unless I am in a superbly good mood or happy to spend $50 again for lunch, I doubt I will be going back. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I certainly agree with this review. I would go more often, if the food was priced a little better. Competition is fierce these days, and there are plenty of good yum cha places available where you don't have to pay top dollar and get poor service.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts