Monday 28 November 2011

Gloria Jean's Campbelltown

1. Breakfast: scone with jam and cream.
2. Coffee: Regular creme brulee (hot), extra shot, on soy.

One of the highlights of my working day has to be my morning coffee at GJ's. aka Gloria Jean's. I usually stop by on my way up to the office, I almost always get a regular sized creme brulee hot coffee, always with an extra shot, always on soy milk. Sometimes I get a bit fancy alternating between a caramel latte or vanilla latte however being a regular customer, most staff know me by name and remember my usual unusual order. I give them top marks for customer service. The morning staff are so friendly and buzzing with energy (they probably had their coffee fix already). Although I don't really mind paying $6.55 each day, I guess I am lucky I work part time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts