Tuesday 3 January 2012

Gigi's Restaurant & Bar, Wollongong

It's been a while since we've been to Gigi's. It's also been a while since I've blogged. So going through my draft posts, I came across this picture and my tummy started rumbling thinking about the yummy Italian food that this restaurant offers. Hence, over 12 months later, this blog is finally going up!

I like this restaurant for it's simplicity. Although it seems to easily cater for everything from a quick coffee & cake, or pizza & beer, or romantic evening dining, it feels classy and sophisticated and welcoming all at the same time. It can be described as comfortable family friendly atmosphere which is child friendly and affordable, yet casual and unpretentious and perfect for the first date. For my husband and I, the park and beach is a short walking distance away which means that we can go for a stroll and not feel guilty afterwards even after ordering pizza and pasta and our toddler can run free.
    

GIGI'S MEDITERRANEAN PIZZA artichokes, mushrooms, zucchini, tomato & mozzarella cheese (without pancetta)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts