Wednesday 14 December 2011

Gemelle Ristorante Italiano, Liverpool

Our team's christmas luncheon was recently held at this award winning Italian restaurant. I wish I remembered to take more photos. The food was delicious although a bit salty. I really liked the presentation of the dishes, the colours, the smells. I will definitely be coming back again.

To my dear colleague who swapped her creme brulee with me: THANK YOU! I will never forget your sacrifice.

VITELLO AI FUNGHI
Veal scallopini with mixed mushrooms and jus

RUCOLA CON PERA
A salad of rocket, pear, toasted walnuts and gorgonzola dressed with a white balsamic dressing
ITALIAN BREAD WITH BALSAMIC AND OIL
ANTIPASTO PLATERS

SALT AND PEPPER CALAMARI
Served on mixed leaf with home made tartare sauce
SPAGHETTI ITALIANO (V)
W. mushrooms, spinach, semi sun dried tomatoes, olives and Napoletana sauce

POLLO CON ASPARAGGI
Chicken breast fillet supreme topped with fresh asparagus served on pumpkin mash served with a creamy mustard sauce
VITELLO AI FUNGHI
Veal scallopini with mixed mushrooms and jus

ITALIAN GELATO
VANILLA CRÈME BRULEE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts