Saturday 19 November 2011

Antonio's on Crown, Wollongong

This is our new favourite place for breakfast. Although the stairs are were a bit hard to climb with a pram, and  eating out is never easy with a toddler, we find ourselves coming back here again, and again. Maybe it's the friendly service. Maybe it's the awesome coffee. Maybe it's the way I am able to be very specific with my order and they not only oblige, but remember everything without writing it down. "Eggs benedict please, can I have smoked salmon instead of ham? and the spinach slightly wilted (yes, I mean blanched) and a flat white, extra shot, on soy". They get my order right every time. I know it's not hard to remember but you would be surprised how many people have gotten it wrong even when they do write it down. That's what I like about this place, they get it right every time.


Eggs Benedict for me
(with smoked salmon and spinach, blanched)
 

Big Breakfast for hubby




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts