These are really just a collection of my thoughts: purely subjective, random and brief. I like to reminisce about the places I have visited so I decided this blog would kind of like a food journal. Often my memory is hazy and biased (depending on my mood and the company I was with) but I do try to be positive in my reviews.

I love to cook classic meals as well as experiment and try new tastes so I've started to add pictures and comments on my own dishes as well as those of my friends and family. Mostly I just want to remember the delicious creations and appreciate the time, effort and skill that is involved in cooking yummy authentic foods of different cultures.

I hope you enjoy my blog. Please feel free to post a comment or ask any questions. I appreciate any feedback and thank you for visiting Yummy for my Tummy.

Saturday, 16 June 2001

Lim's Charcoal BBQ, Hurstville

I love the noodles !!! I think that is the dish that keeps me coming back. I love the fact that I get to cook my own meat (to perfection) and there is a good selection to choose from. There are a couple of dishes that I'm not too fond of including the fruity potato salad (with sultanas) and these crescent-moon shaped sweets, so I stay clear of those. Otherwise, the miso soup is very yummy when it's hot enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment