Tuesday 27 December 2011

Libronz Tapas Spanish Restaurant

It was about six months ago that we dined at this restaurant (a girlfriend and I) and I have been wanting to go back again but haven't quite found the right occasion for it. It's a noisy restaurant (so not really suitable for a romantic evening out with hubby, not on the weekends anyway, maybe on a quieter night perhaps?). Also, another time when I went in a large group with my family, I remember waiting ages for my meal. And it's not cheap either. I think we ended up paying something like $45 each. So, why do I want to go back? Because it's yummy! First of all, it's salty (the worst is eating bland tapas). Yes, I like places that don't skimp on the spices! Just the right amount of herbs and lemon. Although a bit expensive for two, I guess it's like going to yum cha so definitely worth your while if you can share with a couple of friends (possibly a table of 3 or 4 would be ideal). And no young children (unless they aren't eating or can still stay in their prams). They don't have high chairs and the meals are not very toddler friendly. It's the kind of place you want to enjoy with a few friends when you need a night off from the kids. And have a designated driver for the group (preferably not yourself).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts